Κυριακή 7 Απριλίου 2013

1/1/13 - 7/4/13, 10 Albums - 10 Songs

Oh actress the fact is I believe in the myth and the legend
A new reality and I believe in everything
Swayed by a sense of devotion 
(Jim James - Actress, Regions of Light and Sound of God)
 

They're always scared of where their daughter's been
'Cause who knows, she could be alone with men
They never wanna see or hear or think about again 
(The Strokes - Slow Animals, Comedown Machine)



-
(Mogwai - This Messiah Needs Watching, Les Revenants)


The song is gone
Fell into the fall
But I don’t want it this way
Why can’t you stay? 
 (Rhye - The Fall, Woman)


It's not the answer; sticking plaster on a shattered bone
What do you need, what do you need from me
It's not the answer; treatin' cancer like a cold
What do you need, what do you need from me?
(Frightened Rabbit - December's Traditions, Pedestrian Verse)


You can have anything that you want
Except the thing you really want
Go back to where you came from
Go back to what you know
(Atoms For Peace - Stuck Together Pieces, AMOK) 


All the ones who come
All the ones who go
Down to the water
And all the ones who come
All the ones who go
Down to the sea
(Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Mermaids, Push The Sky Away)


Now you wanna say, I was a criminal
Stole you away, that sounds so fictional
I did what they thought would be good for me
(Tegan And Sara - I Couldn't Be Your Friend, Heartthrob)
 

Cause I know you're still with me,
You; my compass and my sea.
Cause I've been around two times and found that you're the only thing I need!
(Foals - Milk & Black Spiders, Holy Fire)


Circling vultures always overhead
Force your hand
Every day is life or death
Hold me down and bring me back up again
Until I can't, I can't tell the difference
(Local Natives - Black Balloons, Hummingbird)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου