Δευτέρα 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2018

Best of 2018: Οι 10 Αγαπημένες μου Σειρές

10. Escape at Dannemora - «Every time I look out the window I see myself out there, standing in the street. I’ve got it to the point now where I can see my own shadow.»



09. Sharp Objects - «If somebody says, 'Bless your heart,' what they really mean is 'fuck you.'»


08. BoJack Horseman - «My mom died and all I got was this free churro.»




07. Better Call Saul - «S'ALL GOOD, MAN!»


06. Atlanta - «I want this wing of the museum to be dedicated to great fathers. My father, Joe Jackson, Marvin Gay Sr, Tiger Woods's father, Serena Williams's father, the father that drops off Emilio Estevez in The Breakfast Club.»


05. The Haunting of Hill House - «A ghost can be a lot of things. A memory, a daydream, a secret. Grief, anger, guilt. But, in my experience, most times they're just what we want to see.»


04. Homecoming - «What I noticed the most was when I got up into the mountains, there were all these little towns. You know, not too much a hardware store, a little cafe. And, uh, it was crazy to me, I'd drive past these places in, like, two seconds, and each one of them were like their own little planet, you know? I felt like if I'd stopped for just a second, I'd just disappear.»


03. Wild Wild Country - «What can I say? Tough titties.»


02. The Staircase - «Alexa! Play "Everybody Knows." Leonard Cohen.»


01. American Vandal - «We're not the worst generation. We're just the most exposed. We're living in a constant state of feedback and judgment. So maybe the masks are a tool to survive the time. Maybe they provide a thin layer of protection. A place to grow, discover, reinvent. The important part is having people who know you without the mask. And being happy with who you are beneath it.»

1 σχόλιο :

  1. Εαν ήταν παραπάνω απο τρία επεισόδια το The Staircase, θα ήταν στο νούμερο ένα ξεκάθαρα. Αλλά απο τα 13 συνολικά επεισόδια που έβγαλε το netflix τα 10 τα είχα ήδη δει πριν απο χρόνια. Συνολικά σαν σειρά πάντως είναι στο τοπ 5 μου ever.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή