Κυριακή 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

Best of 2017: Οι 10 Αγαπημένες μου Σειρές

10. Twin Peaks - «The stars turn and a time presents itself.»


09. BoJack Horseman - «What’s broken in the heart can never be repaired. But the brain? Well, we have all sorts of science for the brain!»



08. The Deuce - «But if she had as many pricks stickin' out of her as she had stuck in her, she'd be a fuckin' porcupine.»



07. 13 Reasons Why - «So, you see, that's where the trouble began. That smile. That damned smile.»



06. Wormwood - «You are never gonna know what happened in that room»



05. Rick and Morty - «Because I don't respect therapy; because I'm a scientist; because I invent, transform, create, and destroy for a living, and when I don't like something about the world, I change it. And I don't think going to a rented office in a strip mall to listen to some agent of averageness explain which words mean which feelings has ever helped anyone do anything. I think it's helped a lot of people get comfortable and stop panicking, which is a state of mind we value in the animals we eat, but not something I want for myself. I'm not a cow, I'm a pickle...when I feel like it. So... you asked»



04. The Handmaid's Tale - «It's their own fault. They should have never given us uniforms if they didn't want us to be an army.»



03. Fargo - «The problem is not that there is evil in the world. The problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?»



02. American Vandal - «This isn't about dicks. This is about the justice system.»



01. The Leftovers - «I believe you.»


Ολόκληρη η λίστα εδώ.

2 σχόλια :