Τετάρτη 2 Οκτωβρίου 2013

Τα 10 Αγαπημένα μου Breaking Bad Eπεισόδια

10. Over - 2x10: «Stay out of my territory.»


09. Phoenix - 2x12: «Right on. New Zealand. That's where they made "Lord of the Rings". I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art. Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit. And I can be a bush pilot.» 




08. Felina - 5x16: «I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And, I was really... I was alive.»


07. Better Call Saul - 2x08: «Faith and begorrah! A fellow potato eater! My real name's McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak...»


06. Pilot - 1x01: «Chemistry is, well technically, chemistry is the study of matter. But I prefer to see it as the study of change.»


05. Blood Money - 5x09: «If that's the case. That you don't know who I am. Maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly.»


04. One Minute - 3x07: «La familia es todo.»


03. Face Off - 4x13: «Well, at least this time he didn't shit himself... guess that's progress.»


02. Fly - 3x10: «So you're chasing around a fly and in your world, I'm the idiot?»


01. Ozymandias - 5x14: «My name is ASAC Schrader and you can go fuck yourself.»

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου