Τρίτη 10 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Οι 10 Αγαπημένες μου Ταινίες απο το 1994

10. Bullets Over Broadway - «For me, love is very deep, sex only has to go a few inches. »


 09. Four Weddings and a Funeral - «In the name of the father, the son and the holy goat. Eh... *ghost*.»


08. Crumb - «France isn't - you know - perfect, or anything, but - it's just - oh, slightly less evil than the United States.»


07. Ed Wood - «Cut! That was perfect!»


06. The Crow - «People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right.»


05. True Lies - «What can I say? I'm a spy.» 


04. The Lion King - «You said you'd always be there for me! But you're not and it's because of me. It's my fault. It's my fault.»


03. Hoop Dreams - «That's why when somebody say, "when you get to the NBA, don't forget about me", and that stuff. Well, I should've said to them, "if I don't make it, don't you forget about me." »


02. The Shawshank Redemption - «Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.» 


01. Pulp Fiction - «So what does it feel like to kill a man with your bare hands? It's a topic I'm very interested in.»

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου