Τρίτη 21 Μαΐου 2013

Οι Καλύτερες Ταινίες της Δεκαετίας Έως Τώρα (20 - 11)

20. Certified Copy: «I'm afraid there's nothing very simple about being simple.»





19. The Perks of Being a Wallflower: «You see things. You understand. You're a wallflower» 





18. Shame: «We're not bad people. We just come from a bad place»

 



17. The Dark Knight Rises: «Calm down, Doctor! Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.»





16. Submarine: «My mother is worried I have mental problems. I found a book about teenage paranoid delusions during a routine search of my parents' bedroom.»





15. Django Unchained: «You really want me to shake your hand





14. To the Wonder: «Newborn. I open my eyes. I melt. Into the eternal night. A spark. You got me out of the darkness. You gathered me up from earth. You've brought me back to life.» 





13. Cut: «10...9...8....»




12. Take Shelter: «Sleep well in your beds. 'Cause if this thing comes true, there ain't gonna be any more.»




11. Toy Story 3: «Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from threat of force!»


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια :

Δημοσίευση σχολίου